1. Heat oil in a pan and fry cashews, chopped onions, tomatoes, turmeric, ginger garlic paste together.
2. Blend all of them together into paste once the mixture is cool.
3. Now heat oil in pan . add jeera , slit green chillies , grinded paste, chilli powder , coriander powder, cumin powder and salt.
4. Fry for 2 minutes and add peas. Stir well and add water. Cook on low flame for 5min.
5.Now add paneer and simmer for 10more minutes.
6. Add cream before switching off the stove. stir well.
Please note you can put paneer pieces in hot water till you add into curry such that paneer will remain soft.
Drumstick — 9-10 pieces cut into small size.
Milk – 1/2 cup
green chillies – 2-3
Oil vesi popu pettukunna tharvatha sanna ga tarigina onion mukkalu , green chillies , turmeric vesi 1-2 mins low flame lo magganivvali . Tharvatha mulakkaya mukkalu vesi plate petti oka 3-4 minutes magganivvali. Ippudu salt and 1 cup of water posi oka 15nimishalu low flame lo udakanivvali. Mulakkaya mukkalu udikinattu anipisthe neeru igire varaku udakanichi chili powder and paalu posi oka 2minutes udakaninchi stove off cheyyali.
Well there is no specific reason for my very long break to blogging. Probably i was waiting for nice snaps of my dishes to put it down in my blog and that never happened till now n even now;)
Let me scrap about one of the simple n tasty dish to make ..Vankaya & Tomato kura.
Brinjal – 6 (Round n white ones)
Tomatoes – 3(medium)
Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 spoon
Onion – 1 (medium)
Green Chillies – 3
Oil – 3 spoons
First cut brinjal into small pieces and put it in salt water. Then chop onions, chillies and tomotoes too.
Take a kadai and add 3 spoons of oil to it. Add jeera, mustard seeds and curry leaves to it once they pop up. Add onions , green chillies and then ginger garlic paste to it. Fry it for 3-4 minutes on low flame till the raw smell of ginger garlic paste disappears. Add brinjal pieces in the pan and also put salt. Let it cook for 5-10 minutes on low flame with the closed lid. Add tomato pieces to it and let it cook on low flame. Then add chilli powder and cook till the water dries as per your choice.(if u want more gravy then add little water to it or else it cooks with tomato juice). Finally garnish with corriander leaves and the curry is ready 🙂
Let me start off with one of my close frnd’srecipe…This gravy is easy to make and takes less time(suits lazy ppl like me ;))
1. add some oil into ur cooker . Put some jeera, curry leaves etc…
2. add onions and fry for sometime. (onions and tomatoes can be big)
3. when onions are half fried , add tomatoes.
4. when tomato is 70% fried, add Banana pieces cut in round shape (and potatoes if u wish)
5. fry for just 2 mins.
6. add Everest Garammasala, Chilli powder, salt and turmeric and fry for 3 min.
7. Add little tamarind juice and boil for 1 min,
8. then put under pressure for 2 or 3 whistles(see tht there is enugh water for boiling)