1. Heat oil in a pan and fry cashews, chopped onions, tomatoes, turmeric, ginger garlic paste together.
2. Blend all of them together into paste once the mixture is cool.
3. Now heat oil in pan . add jeera , slit green chillies , grinded paste, chilli powder , coriander powder, cumin powder and salt.
4. Fry for 2 minutes and add peas. Stir well and add water. Cook on low flame for 5min.
5.Now add paneer and simmer for 10more minutes.
6. Add cream before switching off the stove. stir well.
Please note you can put paneer pieces in hot water till you add into curry such that paneer will remain soft.
Cleaned Prawns — 1/2 kg
Onions – 3 big sized ( finely chopped)
Tomatoes – 3 medium sized ( finely chopped)
Green chillies — 3-4
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
Cumin – 1 tbsp
Garam masala – 1sp
Chilli powder – 1 sp
cashew powder – 2 sp
First wash the cleaned prawns with water by adding salt and turmeric.
Now boil the washed prawns in a vessel with little salt, half spoon of chilli powder by closing the lid and without adding any water (prawns itself will give water)
Switch off the stove once water is completely evaporated.
Now heat oil in pan and add cumin .
Add chopped onions, ginger garlic paste.
Fry for 2-3 mins.
Now add chopped tomatoes and cook for 2min.
Now add cooked prawns, salt and chilli powder. cook for 5min on lower flame.
Add cashew powder, garam masala and fry for 2-3 mins.
Garnish with corriander leaves.
Please note that you can add little water into the curry while adding cooked prawns if you want to have more gravy. Or else this will be semi gravy dish.